Nonprofit Policy Forum is requesting expressions of interest for potential contributions to a special issue honoring the legacy of late Center Director Lester M. Salamon. Papers must present original theoretical or empirical research and expressly engage with aspects of Dr. Salamon‘s work, including, but not limited to:
- Voluntary failure and interdependence theory;
- The state of government/nonprofit partnerships;
- Third party-government;
- Tools of government, e.g., grants, contracts, regulation, tax benefits, as they relate to nonprofits;
- Comparative nonprofit sector and volunteering data and analyses;
- Social origins theory; and
- Philanthropication thru Privatization (PtP), that is, the conversion of privatization proceeds into philanthropic endowments devoted to public purposes.
Expressions of interest with a brief description of proposed papers should be send to NPF@gmu.edu by January 30th. Full papers should be ready for submission by July 30th and will be subject to peer-review.